Saturday, December 3, 2011

Disbelief

Well, I just told my youngest step-daughter that I had a blog.  She doesn't believe me.  What?  I'm not capable of having a blog?  I don't have game?  Well, phooey on that!!! :)  She'll soon see.
We got our Christmas tree today from a tree farm.  I'm so excited to decorate it.  I'll be posting pics of our excursion soon.  We picked out a red cedar this year instead of the usual fir you can purchase from a home goods store.  It has a beautiful shape.  It'll probably be a challenge to decorate but I can't wait.  Then Isabella and I stopped by the dollar store and I found some cute word ornaments.  I love word ornaments.  I think that add so much.  Now I have to go hunt up my garland to go around my front door.  I'll be back later on with the pics.  Thanks for reading and happy decorating to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment