Friday, December 2, 2011

Crossroads in Life

I am at a crossroads in life.  After working at my position for over 10 years, it will be eliminated mid April of 2012.  I've made the decision to not get depressed over it, but to try to discover new avenues.  This is going to be a new beginning in my life.  I must admit, I've never felt the slightest intention to blog, but I've been looking at blogs regarding decorating for Christmas and that's where my joy is.  I love Christmas!  It's such a wonderful time of the year and a great celebration for the birth of Jesus Christ.  Now, if you had to ask anyone what my Christmas style is, they would say glitter, glitter and more glitter!  Although I try not to overdo it, anything shiny seems to attract my attention!  Also, this year I have learned to make beautiful bows for wreaths or trees.  I've turned into a bow making maniac.  So, I hope you will follow me on this journey of discovery and the joy of Christmas.  Best regards,  Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment