Thursday, October 11, 2012

Getting Closer

Well, here it is October 11th.  Christmas is getting closer everyday and while i do love that holiday and I'm already buying things, around here getting Halloween decorations up is going on.  I've bought tombstones for the front yard and I've made a cute deco mesh wreath for the door (I'll be posting pics).  I can't wait for all the kids to come around trick or treating. 

Anyway, I just watched a vidoe over at Savvy Seasons by Liz and she stated she was buying Christmas decorations.  I think that is the right idea to buy a little at a time so you don't get totally overwhelmed the closer it is to Christmas.

So while all of you are processing that thought and thinking in the next thought "but it's not even Halloween yet!", I hope you have a wonderfully, blessed day.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment