Saturday, September 8, 2012

Well, I sure haven't done much with this blog, but there is only 108 days left until Christmas! :)  Things have been very stressful here so I decided I have to have some joy in my life.  One of the things that brings me joy is Christmas so I'm going to start working on that.  So far I've found two magazines dealing with Christmas.  I love buying holiday magazines in order to get ideas.  Although I have to admit that the Better Homes and Gardens issue was a bit bland.  When I think of Christmas, I don't think of whites and neutral colors.  I think of glitter and all sorts of colors.  The more glitter, the better!  I've been reading Christmas blogs and found one, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas.  She had 17 trees decorated last year!  Wow!  I don't think my husband, aka The Grinch, would allow me to do that.  I think I'm lucky I get to put 2-3 up.  Anyway, I'm thinking of going to Hobby Lobby and Michaels to see what they have out.  I'll post whatever I buy.  Hope you find your Joy.  Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment